Cutter PSP 500 8 Lt.
The PSP 500 8 litre cutter is manufactured using only Italian materials in our own production facility, and is constructed with all the latest technological innovations and in compliance with current EEC safety requirements. The machine is constructed entirely in AISI 304 stainless steel and food-grade alloy.
The PSP 500 cutter is an extremely versatile machine that has a high work capacity and is particularly easy to use. It can be used for several functions:
- chopping and mincing (meat, fish, parsley, basil, almonds, hazelnuts, chocolate),
- whipping (mayonnaise, sauces, creams),
- kneading (pasta, pizza, bread).
The PSP 500 8 litre cutter is fitted with:
- motor with mechanical braking system,
- low-voltage 24 V electrical controls
- digital touch-sensitive keypad.
- hub with sharp blades
Voltage: Kw 1,1 M & T - V.230/400
Speed (gir./min.): 1.400
Weight: Kg. 23
Dimensions (LxHxP): cm 28x32x52
Model available with three-phase motor with 2 speeds 700/1.400
Included: 1 hub with sharp blades